Friday, June 22
6 to 10 p.m.
Complimentary valet parking
Cocktail reception and exhibition preview
Black-tie (with a hint of red) dinner
Access to the After Party
The MIA's fund-raising Gala, inspired by the opening of "Rembrandt in America," is the party not to be missed! This elegant and exclusive fundraiser is the event for friends and fans of fine art and is sure to sell out.
Tables of 10 and individual tickets to the Gala Dinner are now available.
- Table for 10: Premier seating
- Logo recognition in dinner program and on artsmia.org
- Private curator-led tour of Rembrandt in America for up to 30 people. (Scheduling restrictions may apply.)
- 10 additional tickets to the Gala After Party
- $20,000 ($17,700 tax deductible)
- Table for 10: Superior seating
- Name recognition in dinner program and on artsmia.org
- Private curator-led tour of Rembrandt in America for up to 30 people.(Scheduling restrictions may apply.)
- $15,000 ($13,500 tax deductible)
- Table for 10
- Name recognition in dinner program
- $10,000 ($8,500 tax deductible)
- $750 each ($600 tax deductible)
To reserve your table or tickets, contact Michelle Sanchez: (612) 870-3033; email@example.com. Seating is limited; please respond quickly. Reservation deadline: June 12.
Gala Auction Items
Preview the live auction items and learn more about how you can support the MIA's art conservation needs, a critical aspect of maintaining the permanent collection and making art accessible to all. more »